The Work Place in Newton Aycliffe, is a purpose built business and conference centre, providing excellent conference, meeting and training facilities and office accommodation. You may not be familiar in the history of the building, built in 2008 by a former Durham County Council employee in partnership with DCC, local employers and other organisations. It is owned by a charity (the Vocational Learning Trust) set up by the owner.
The Work Place currently provides office space to a number of organisations. We provide quality managed office space, including all utilities, security, maintenance and a professional friendly reception service. Spaces currently available include:Ground floor - open plan suite accommodating 16/20 desks
- First floor - space accommodating 12 desks plus storage.
- First floor - glass fronted office for up to 4 people
- First floor - glass fronted office for 2 people
- First floor - small office accommodates 2/3 desks.
- First floor - small office accommodates 2/3 people
License Agreements are usually for a period of 24 months however, this can be shorter or longer if required. We can also offer hot desking or day office facilities. With various sizes/options, offices are suitable for either small teams or larger teams/business.
Please contact us on 01325 375900 for more information